Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dictation Unit 1 (5th grade)

Hello, 5th grade students !

Here you can practice the dictation from unit 1: Free time activities!
Click on the image and listen to the dictation (you can click on the PAUSE button).
Finally, click on the CHECK button and tell me your results.

Ex: I’ve got _____ mistakes. 

24 comments:

  1. Hello Vanesa,
    I've got 12 mistakes
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vanesa,

    I've got 10 mistakes.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I' ve got 7 mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vanessa!
    I've got 4 mistakes.
    Adriana Campesino.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Vanesa i made two mistakes in the dictation

    Gerard a big kiss goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Vanesa

    ja he fet el dictat i nomes he tingut 5 faltes

    Arnau

    ReplyDelete
  7. Després de molts intents, a la fi una sola falta.
    I have 1 mistake
    David

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Vanesa
    I've got 2 mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Vanessa
    I've got 2 mistakes
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vanesa the other day i made two mistakes in the dictation and i sent you a coment and now i have zero mistakes.
    Goodbye a big kiss GERARD C.5th

    ReplyDelete
  11. i' ve got 2 mistakes

    irene castillo

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello Vanesa
    I've 3 mistakes

    Adeu vanesa !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lara

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello Vanesa,
    I've got 2 misteks

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello Vanesa,
    I've got 2 mistakes´JANNA

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello Vanesa,
    I've got 2 mistakes´JANNA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I'm Clàudia, I've got 4 mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Vanesa, I'm Clàudia, I've got 4 mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Vanesa,
    I've got 2 mistakes.
    ari

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello vanessa I have done 2 mistakes. One bang. Maria G.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hola Vanesa, he fet 5 faltes
    EDUARD

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Vanesa.
    1r , I've got a 2 mistakes.
    2n , I've got a 0 mistakes.
    bye,bye Vanesa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello,Vanesa.
    1r,I've got a 2 mistakes.
    2n, I've got a 0 mistakes.
    Goodbye, have a nice weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello, Vanesa. I'm Meritxell Muñoz.
    1rt, I've got 2 mistakes.
    2nd, I've got 0 mistakes.

    Goodbye, have a nice weekend!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete